Access Your Halifax Water Account Online Through Customer Connect.
Customer Connect began in 2017 with the installation of new, technologically advanced, water meters. Now, those meters are providing you with valuable information regarding your water consumption.
Set up your Customer Connect account and you will be provided with timely, personalized information, in a secure manner.
Customer Account Access Through Customer Connect
Benefits & Features of Customer Connect
- High consumption = $ high cost $
- Sign up for Text or Email alerts
- Update email address
- Change customer name
- Add phone numbers
- View all notifications received from Halifax Water
- Manage notification preferences, including email and text
- Forecast future usage and billing amounts based on trends over time
- This will help you keep your bill on track
- Paperless billing
- Text alerts
- Pre-Authorized Payments
- Account summary overview for multiple account holders
- View yearly consolidation, total consumption by year and an annual summary
Please Note: Some benefits and features will be released in future releases of Customer Connect.
If You Haven't Already, Get Your New Water Meter Today!
If you have not yet had your water meter upgraded, please contact Halifax Water to arrange an appointment:
- Call: 902-420-9287
- Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Email: email@example.com
Please note: The Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board (NSUARB) has recently approved changes to the fees associated with non-AMI Meter readings.
More About Halifax Water's Meters
Protecting your data is a top priority. Using the same advanced methods as internet banking and ATM machines, the new water meter reading system uses proprietary protocols, transmitting it to Halifax Water over a wireless network with multiple layers of security incorporated throughout the system. Security measures are tested and reviewed regularly to guard against unauthorized access.